Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update

MapMyWalk.com - Training Log for debmc4

Been having fun with this site. I moved my walks from gmap over here, and have even
bookmarked a few longer walks for when the official training starts in two months. I'm using the free membership, so it will only keep three months of training at a time, but that's okay : )

I've walked 7 of the past 9 days - yay me! One day I did a 3.3 mile hike that about kicked my butt. Some of the hills were murderous! Even so, I would do it again... I felt so great afterwards! Plus it was a nice time with family and friends. Later that day, I still did a short 1 1/2 mile walk to the girl's soccer practice.

Next week gets back to regular schedule.. kids at school and my walking buddy goes back to work: ( Hopefully walking with her this past week has helped to kick start my walking again, even when she's not around!

Great news on the fundraising front! We finally got our approval to solicit outside of WalMart.
We didn't get the dates we wanted, but we'll find others. Also, I've received a few more donations, bringing me to $1,400!! That's only $900 shy of my minimum, and almost half-way to my personal goal of $3,000!! Yippeeeee!

1 comment: