Tuesday, July 6, 2010

20


On to week 20 I go. Actually I've already gone, today is Tuesday. Busy weekend =)This weeks brings with it the first 6 mile training walk. A training walk leader has set up a walk for that day, and I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to go. Anyone wanna come over at 6am to watch my kid for me while I go??

Not much to report, but here goes. From week 21..

Training: walked 15 miles, 30 mins cross training

** I finished out the week in AZ visiting hubby's family for the holiday weekend. I am proud to say that I did, indeed, get up and do both my 5 mile and my 4 mile training walks while there =) More on that in another post. **

Fundraising: $1,610 still, I'm stuck =(

** Nothing planned, nothing happening. Sigh. Oh we do have another Walmart date at the end of this month. I should have done my change jar challenge this month. Dangit.
Frustration is setting in and it's not time for another newsletter yet. Blech. **

2 comments:

  1. Anytime you feel like you need to send a newsletter, send one! There's no reason to stick rigidly to your schedule if you think it's needed.

    Good luck!

    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen. Haa haa Yeah I guess no one is going to hold me to my own mental schedule! Sometimes this adherence to schedule thing I have is really annoying! : )

    ReplyDelete