Thursday, July 15, 2010
Thoughts from this morning's 3 mile walk (miles 4&5 to be done this evening due to time constraints)...
* What's wrong with my legs? Why are they toning up differently? Why can't anything about me be symmetrical??
* When people see me walking, do they run through a mental CPR checklist?
* At seeing two in-shape women, walking slowly, dressed in their cute little outfits... Look at them just sauntering along. How nice for them, in their cute clothes. Here I am puffing along wearing my too-big, men's green tshirt with the sleeves stuck up into my bra straps. Blech.
* Ooooh another doughnut shop...
* At seeing a heavy balding man jogging with his 5/6 year old son.. Awwwwwwwwww how cute! What a wonderful thing for them both.
* Arf! What a cute little puppy. Awwwwwww look how one ear stands up and the other flops down. So cuuuuuuuuute. Hey, he keeps looking back at me. Maybe he thinks I'm cute too =) Or maybe he's doing his mental CPR checklist...
Walk on with your bad self!