Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update


I'm into the teens! Week 19 of the training countdown has begun. As per the schedule I began this new week yesterday with a day of rest =) Well deserved after the back-to-back walks on the weekends. Trying to figure out how to fit the two 5 mile and one 6 mile in this week...

From last week:

Training: 17 miles total walked, 30 mins cross-training

I've already posted about my 6 mile walk so I won't go over it all again. Happily, my hot spots were not an issue during the next day's 4 mile walk. Didn't feel a thing =) I did go out yesterday to purchase some Body Glide - yay!

Fundraising: $1,610 total

..sigh.. Just not sure what to do about this. I'm not sure my newsletters generate enough donations to make it worth the time to put out an extra one. I'll have to think about something a little more simple, maybe. Getting frustrated. Walmart canning date coming up at the end of the month, and I'll do the change jar challenge next month... Grrrrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment