Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Late update - Here's 14!


Way late on the update here! Let's see what happened in week 15....

Training:

Monday - rest
Tuesday - 3 mile walk
Wednesday - rest the knee
Thursday - 3 mile walk
Friday - 30 min cardio
Saturday - 3 miles
Sunday - 8 miles

Week's total = 17 miles
Official Training total = 161.5 miles!

On Saturday I was hoping to get more miles done in the evening after my travels to the Preview Expo in SD. No luck there. Life took over :) I took it a little easy this week in an attempt to not aggravate my knee.

Fundraising:

Total = $1,675 - yipeeee!

Can't wait to get my new car magnets! Need to get moving on getting donations for the raffle (although I did ask a few friends). Trying to get a flyer done but keep getting distracted. Read a blog post about going door to door.. thinking about giving that a shot. I'm feeling okay about funds actually :)

Still waiting for the Chivas USA package!

LOOKING AHEAD: This week hold somewhat of a challenge in getting my longer walks done. We'll be camping at about 7,000 feet.



I know we'll be doing some hiking, but I'm not sure it will be 16 miles worth! My kids sure won't do that much!






We will be going down to the lake and doing a bit of boating too... row boat, kayak, peddle boat, not sure which, but we'll be moving for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment