Friday, August 13, 2010

Seeing double, double....

....double digits!

Yes folks my walk is now a mere 99 days away!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Just 14 weeks from today I will be walking, walking, walking. Wow.

Can I become a lean mean walking machine by then? (okay forget the lean part, that's just crazy talk) Will I have this knee pain in check? Will I find my other stick of BodyGlide by then? Will I have met my fundraising minimum?

So many questions.

Will I be working by then? Will I have had the time and energy to continue with proper training? Will it be cold at night? How long will the lines be at the showers? How many times will I trip as I make my way to the port a potty in the dark of night?

In less than 100 days I'll have my answers...

2 comments:

  1. To answer your questions:

    1. Yes!!
    2. Possibly. But you'll deal even if you don't because you are committed and passionate.
    3. If not, you will buy a new one. And then you will, of course, find the other one.
    4. Yes, and then some!
    5. No idea. But good luck!
    6. Yes, because you are committed and passionate.
    7. Probably. You are walking in November, after all. But that's what sweatshirts are for.
    8. Depends on the time of day. But even if they are long, it's a great place to chat with your fellow walkers.
    9. At least four.

    Hope that helps! Good luck!!

    ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I am not the only one with all those questions running around in my head. lol

    Best of luck I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete