Tuesday, May 4, 2010

She did what now?

First off, I'd like to give a big "woot woot" to my new bringthegirltoschooldressedinwalkinggearandgettowalkingbeforeeventhinkingofheadingbacktothecar Plan! Or Plan B for short. Day two was a success.

Did: do my walk first thing after drop-off
Did not: even contemplate changing my plan

Did: look at the houses I passed and give each a thumbs up or thumbs down
Did not: figure out how to ever afford a house

Did: peer into the cars parked around the local high school, looking for clues as to the personalities of the teen drivers
Did not: like that most cars were cleaner than mine

Did: see a lizard sunning itself
Did not: see anyone I know

Did: ponder wicking socks, shirts and bras
Did not: decide whether or not there is such a thing as wicking underwear

Did: pump my hands into fists to ward of some of the swelling
Did not: employ the use of jazz hands

Did: enjoy my walk
Did not: regret a second of it

No comments:

Post a Comment