Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I??

Walked. 2.2 miles, one big circle. Some uphill. Glad I did it, but not feeling great. I'm not happy about the continuing pain in my right calf, even though it's dull pain.

Doubt creeps in and I try to reason it aside. I have over 9 more months to get ready for this, but times like today make me wonder. 20 miles in one day? Three days in a row??

I was awake for about 45 minutes in the middle of the night going over and over possible fundraising ideas. Thinking of possible connections I might have. Wishing I was crafty.

The "Getting Started" meeting is this weekend and I am excited for that. Anxious to get more information on the whole thing, get inspired, and hear positive things about raising the money.

{sigh}

1 comment:

  1. I'm walking in my 3rd and 4th events this year and still have all of those fears. I promise you can do it. It will be hard, but incredibly rewarding. Don't worry about 60 miles, it's just 3 miles to the next pit stop! Fundraise all you can, but have faith in the good of people. People want to be part of the fight against breast cancer. Ask everyone. Remind them. Tell businesses. Get connected with other folks in your area at the Get Started Meeting. Call the 3-day for the Cure 800 number. You are awesome and can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete